Elastomeric Roof Contractors
Nowadays, temperatures are dramatically fluctuating – this takes a huge toll on your roof. With the summers’ highs and lows and the unpredictable weather during the winter, it is important to count on a roofing system that can withstand harsh weather conditions. If you are looking for a dependable roofing material for your roof, you may want to consider an elastomeric membrane. LA Roof Systems Corporation‘s elastomeric roofing contractors will be happy to come to your location and educate you on this popular option. It offers the protection and reliability that you need. When elastomeric roofing is installed according to best industry practices and manufacturing standards, it is durable, aesthetically pleasing, easy to maintain, and highly weather-resistant. If you’ve been considering this material for a while, now is the time to make the final decision. LA Roof Systems Corporation can assist you in determining if this exceptional roofing alternative is fitting for your business and your needs. If you are looking for exceptional elastomeric roof contractors and services in Downey & Los Angeles Area, CA, call us at 562-390-9729 today.
We are the Experts to Choose
When it comes to informing our clients on roofing solutions, LA Roof Systems Corporation believes that information is power. In the case of elastomeric roofing, it is available in two varieties. With today’s technology advancements there are two types of elastomeric roofing to choose from:
- Traditional: This is applied with a blowtorch and an elastomeric membrane-based. This is fused to the finishing membrane which is made of colored granules and is white or black. This protects the roof from the heat.
- Self-adhesive: This material, as opposed to the latter, is a cold-install technology (meaning no blowtorch is required). This lessens risks of fire during the installation process and eliminates the bad odor of hot asphalt.
For more information on your options for elastomeric roofing, call 562-390-9729 today and speak to one of our elastomeric roof contractors in Downey & Los Angeles Area, CA.
Why Choose Elastomeric Membrane
There are many benefits to elastomeric membrane installations. This includes:
- Expanding the lifespan of your roofing system for up to 30 years.
- High weather resistance, moisture resistance, and will withstand severe climate changes.
- Aesthetically pleasing.
- Easy maintenance.
- It can be installed under any weather condition.
Call 562-390-9729 today to schedule an estimate on your next elastomeric membrane installation in Downey & Los Angeles Area, CA
with LA Roof Systems Corporation‘s experts.