Commercial Roofing Experts
Do you possess concerns in regards to the present viability of your commercial roofing? For a reliable commercial roofing company with the skill to service any of your issues, look no further than LA Roof Systems Corporation! Our team will solve any roof need, including roof restoration and replacement. The expense of a commercial roofing system is serious, so we take any commercial roofing work quite seriously.
As the leading commercial roofing company in Westminster, CA, we provide work over a wide selection of materials. If you desire a proven option like built up roofing, or the newest single ply membrane, we supply a consistently peerless standard of service. When you need repairs or other work, remember the premier commercial roofing company in Westminster, CA: LA Roof Systems Corporation. To set up services, don’t wait to call our team at 562-390-9729.
Commercial Metal and Flat Roof Repair and Replacement
The variety of commercial services we offer reflects a wish to help as many customers as we possibly can. If you wish for the defense of commercial metal roofing, we will supply optimized installations. We furthermore serve as your local provider for flat roofing work. When the hour appears for flat roof replacement, you can count on our team’s talent over this complex process.
- Commercial Metal Roofing A metal roofing system supplies a superbly resilient and strong option for your commercial roof requirements.
- Flat Roof Repair No other local contractor can equal the excellence of our flat roof repairs.
- Commercial Standing Seam Roof Our team is ready and able to repair, replace, or install a standing seam metal roof for your commercial structure.
- Commercial Roof Repair Our expertise with commercial roofing systems enables our team to make practically any repair.
Roof Coating Restoration Specialists
Roof coatings supply plenty of benefits to commercial roofs. After you install a coating to a flat roofing system, you may count on better durability and a longer period of service. The same occurs with the use of coatings on metal, rubber, and industrial roofs. We only employ high quality materials in our service, including newer products like urethane modified acrylic coatings.
Single Ply TPO Roof Repair vs. Flat Roof Restoration
Single ply roofs represent the choice roof product for many different business owners. Before you schedule roof replacement or even TPO roof repair, it’s a great idea to allow us to review your roof. If you possess a TPO roofing system, then you become an excellent prospect for restoration. Roof coats stand as the primary component of our restoration process. Certain types of roofs, including TPO, for example, require specialized coatings to adhere to their surface. For assistance with this and any additional issue, you can definitely count on our honest, professional guidance.
- TPO Membranes TPO provides many of the premier qualities of PVC, but at a lower price.
- Single Ply Roof Installation We are more than able to handle your single ply roof installation, give us a call when you need a team you can depend on.
- PVC Membranes PVC roofing systems provide top-tier service for a commercial facility.
Elastomeric, Silicone, & Acrylic
Roof restoration supplies an invaluable substitute for a costly, time-intensive roofing system replacement. A restoration costs only a fraction of replacement, and will contribute 10 years to the lifespan of your current roof. Our assortment of roof coatings ensures that our team can provide for the repair and defense of any commercial roofing system. You may call our team whenever you need at 562-390-9729 if you have questions or need work from the premier commercial roofing company in Westminster, CA.
- Silicone Coating If you want a silicone roof coat installed on your structure, you get the benefits of unbeatable water resistance.
- Acrylic Coating Acrylic coatings are available in a extensive selection of colors, provide superior reflectivity, and prevent the accumulation of dirt and debris.
- Elastomeric Coating No other coating can match the cost-efficiency of an elastomeric application.